Edison Chen: "I am tired of having people using me for promotion"

A Hong Kong tabloid recently claimed that Edison Chen still secretly met up with his ex-girlfriend, 17-year-old model Hong Kong model Cammi Tse, after Chen announced their breakup in November last year, citing photos of Tse entering an apart building where Chen lived late one night in February as proof.

Chen has apparently taken issue with the report, which has sparked fresh rumours that he had gotten back together with Tse, describing the article as "absurd", untrue and based on "unreliable sources".

The actor said Wednesday in a statement to the media that he "haven't seen or contacted this person in many many months, nor do I wish to have contact with her" before going on to express that he was tired of being used.

"I am tired of having people using me for promotion and for stardom, please I wish everyone well, but at the same time I wish myself to be well and to be able to live my life freely without stories and rumours that potentially damage my own personal well-being," said Chen.

Tse also issued a statement about the matter, expressing that she will not respond to queries about the tabloid article or her relationship with Chen.

Chen and Tse had attracted a lot of media attention after their relationship came to light last year, when photographs of them posing intimately together were leaked to the media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me Which Posts U Leave Comments

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons